The New Brunswick government announces measures to support individuals, families, communities and businesses amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Child care services remain available for essential service workers. Read more
- Students provided with Internet and technology access to support home learning. Read more
- Schools to reopen for teachers and staff but will remain closed for students. Read more
- Top-up funding for front-line workers. Read more
No updates for June 2020.
- Provincial amendments to the federally funded essential worker wage top-up program. The program now includes private-sector home care support workers and early learning and child care enhanced support workers who provide direct client care. Read more
- Return to school plans released, support for vulnerable students. Read more
- Expanded options for long-term care visitations. Read more
No updates for September 2020.